Build the tools and processes so any developer will be able to install, test, integrate, deploy, monitor and scale dragonfly with ease. Manage Dragonfly’s cloud workloads from design to deployment and maintenance.
- Design and implement the tools to build, test, benchmark, deploy, and monitor Dragonfly
- Build documentations and tutorials for developers using Dragonfly
- Assist the community in any related issues
- Cooperate and integrate with teams to use Dragonfly as part of their stack
- Design, secure, manage and maintain Dragonfly’s cloud environments
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps
- Proven contribution to open code / open source projects
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Proven experience in building and deploying for different platforms including kubernetes.
- Experience in running and maintaining workloads cloud workloads
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Fast learner that is capable of working in remote/hybrid environments
- Passionate about innovation and open source.